Sunday, July 11, 2010

Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Believers Awards

I have attended once in Eastwood from that four series of Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Discoveries so for the last event, I knew it will be exciting. As early as 8am, I left home and took the cab to get me there at exact time but arrived a little late because of unexpected traffic along the way. (unusual traffic on weekend, huh!) The venue was held at Aquaknox Restaurant, Arnaiz Avenue, cor. Amorsolo St., San Lorenzo, Makati. I haven't been in that place but I was familiar with the landmark and got there with no hassle at all.

Ms. Caren Bayhon-Yrastorza, former news anchor and TV commercial talent hosted the event.
After full breakfast, (I had clubhouse sandwich) awarding of deserving moms followed right away.

And here are the mommies who received the awards:

Science of Sleep Award was given to Mommy Cow of Mommy Cow, Whole Lotta Mommy Drama

Bedtime Believer Magic of You Award was given to our very own BC Blogger founder Paula of Happy Thoughts Happy Tot but she was not around to receive the award.

and...

True Bedtime Believer Award to Pehpot of Make or Break.


Just before the event started, I was able to hop to Peh and Fedhz who were at the mezzanine floor. You guys got the coolest in your place, you had your breakfast well. :)

I grabbed the photo opps from above. :)

Below is Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts with her pretty sister. I went there alone and was late but luckily one seat beside Tetcha was unoccupied. Thanks, I was able to get there just before breakfast was served.

I was just as excited, just like the feeling of winning an award too.

We really love Johnson's Baby products and my kids rushed to see what I have took home for them. My children grew up with Johnson's products and they really help them fall asleep easily, with the massage, the coolness.. and truly, Johnson's products are for moms like me too! My kids had enough massage when they were still young, and until now Johnson's helps them get to sleep better. True enough, my kids get enough sleep when they were still babies and I believe it helps them become smart kids today.

Thanks Nuffnang Philippines for the invite. I love everything, the food, freebies, souvenir and fun meeting again co-bloggers. To all mommy awardees, congrats! You all deserved the awards!


12 comments:

kim said...

seems like an exciting event..

kim said...

seems like an exciting event..

chubskulit said...

Wow ang galing naman at lagi kayong nagkikita kita hehehe.. Ala nyan sa ibang bansa lol.

dong ho said...

nice to see you again on your latest photo. it's nice that you start attending some blog events. new friends plus freebies.

Marice said...

wow looks like a fun event! how i wish I could join such events too!

Dhemz said...

korek si manang Rose....ehhehehe....parang asian countries lang ang meron...ala yan dito sa US....lol!

Terry said...

I am following you from Admirer Monday.

I am also having an APRON GIVEAWAY going on. Please stop over and follow me back and enter the giveaway. Thanks Terry

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2010/07/3-step-cleanse-tru-cleanse-10-day.html

♥peachkins♥ said...

Hello.Nice seeing you there at the event.Although I wasn't able to formally introduce myself and I wasn't able to ask whats the name of your blog.

The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

Heavenly Savings said...

Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I follow you! Hope to blog with you again soon!

Brandy said...

Great event! Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I am your newest follower! I look forward to seeing more from your blog!

http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

Tetcha said...

Nice seeing you again, Nuts! Sa next event ulit!

By MelCole of PA said...

wow, congrats! Nice to see team bloggers :)