Saturday, July 17, 2010

Instructional Videos

I was searching for some videos on how to lessen the stress of my pet dog and timely found this instructional videos on how to provide Doga or dog's yoga. We treat our dog just like a member of the family, well pampered and loved. I wonder how our dog would feel after giving him doga. He would probably feel more relaxed, friendlier and sweeter after this treat. How come, I only knew it today.

More how to videos are posted in the website and I think this is what I really need now. I've learned more tricks and proper way to treat our pet. Just this morning, I saw my daughter pampered our dog with yoga and said that later this afternoon, she and her pet will have a walk and will practice this activity everyday. Oh well, there are lots of videos in the website aside from taking care of your pets, so check it out now.


1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Wow daming moolah hehehe, sis ayos na ba yung PR mo sa IPL, ako puro pa ) huhuhu