Thursday, July 29, 2010

emo girl, then and now..

I must admit I used to be overly emo girl before that I have to open a private blog just to express my feelings inside aside from expressing it verbally. If you hear me delivering my script of my daily drama, you would probably laugh at my style. But that was then. Although, I am a little bit stable with my emotions now, I honestly admit emo girl still lives in me at times. As the woman ages, she becomes stable too but not really me. Oh yes, maybe a little bit mature now. So to sum up, nothing really change then and now. :)

Girls Talk

Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more emo entry!


10 comments:

kimmy said...

there's nothing wrong with being EMO... really, only that some EMO GIRLS tend to be OA. Besides, being emo doesn't necessarily mean being fragile and helpless, right...

ferry'zWILL said...

wow!! another EMO girl here ^.^
Talagang likas na siguro ang emotional feelings sating mga girls... so just deal with it nalang.. After all sabi mo nga I can handle being one naman and act mature at the same time ^.^

Happy Girls TAlk

Clarissa said...

How I wish I could express more of myself like you. well, I guess it's just me, wants to hide the feelings for sometimes.

Vernz said...

sige lang sis, marami emo nagkalat .. ahahaha ... at least human ... sana may video sa drama mu ... hehehe My GT is here

BTW, I’m having a Link Exchange Project, I’m inviting you to join, please visit Petty Things in Life and click the badge to join. Thank You and hope to see you.

Jenn said...

Well.. at least may positive changes na. I guess all of us are a work in progress as we go through life.

My GT post is up HERE.

Anonymous said...

di bali na nga EMO basta ang beauty nandyan.... di ba sister??? go go go...

zoan said...

kimmy is right girl... and besides being girls, we have the right to be OA and emo :)

Gilay said...

hi,

I'm new here at GT...

and One emo girl too, same with you!
perhaps it's one of the character that every girls have...

niko said...

natawa ako. buhay pa ang private blog mo?? kasi ako OO! bwahhaha.

kwawa ung private blog ko kasi lahat ng emo and sad stories pasan nya :D

i miss ur visits na.. musta ka na ba???

K said...

may private blog din kmi. sali ka? hihi. uu tayong mga babae mga emosyonal talaga tayo sa buhay e. hihi. iyakin, matampuhin. nature na talaga ata natin un. hehe