Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Blog with Substance

Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts and Rossel of Topics on Earth passed this award to me. Thank you so much wonderful bloggers for this award. Award like this is more than enough to keep me up today! I appreciate it so much. I am so inspired today. You both have a real Blog with a Substance!

iBLOG: SHARE, LEARN, EXPRESS, LOVE, FRIENDS, LIFE.

Now, for the Rules:

* Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
* Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
* Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance. I am sorry that I have to break the rules. I see all your blogs with Substance, so please feel free to grab the badge.




3 comments:

Rossel said...

thanks for posting this, sis!

Tetcha said...

Thanks for posting this award. You truly deserve it!

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

Congratulations! I'm visiting from Admirer Monday. I signed up to be a new follower.