Thursday, June 24, 2010

what's inside my bag

I featured my wallet last week and now for this week's theme is about what's inside my bag. Sorry folks, I used only a recycled photo here but let me just tell you whats inside my bag. I posted this in our "favorite perfume theme" last year. So anyways, here's what's inside my bag:
blog organizer, perfume, tissue, ballpen, wallet, umbrella, coin purse, celfone, camera, hankies, vanity kit and

a book.. Discipline without Shouting or Spanking. It used to be inside my bag before. I'm done reading this, I just include this to complete the list of what Niko and I have in common.
Since, this is the last theme that Niko will host GT meme (but still be visiting entries of you) hihi. Let me just share about the entries that we have in common. I just reviewed my previous entries and here's what I found out, the Cool Water as favorite perfume, Piattos, Guess wallet, an affair with SMBeer on saddest part of life, Cookies and Cream ice cream, Pantene shampoo, Nivea deo, and now the book, and many more but I have to stop here as I've mentioned too many brand already. This is not a paid post. Lol.

P.S. Loving my comfort food more. I had that for my breakfast today.

That's all folks! Happy hopping to GT!
The host of this weekly meme is Niko Ganda of Girls Rule.


See more of Girls Talk entry here.




18 comments:

ferry'zWILL said...

Oi sis... I've been asking Ate niko for that book... hehehe
Oo nga, dami nyong similarities...Nice bag here Sis :)
hehehe

♥♥Happy Girls Talk♥♥

Vernz said...

oh love that love affair with SMB.. hahahah, can't take those now, very low tolerance ... toinks na agad ako... hahaha

Mine is here

Rossel said...

wow, you have so many things in common, sis. daming laman ng bag mo, may book pa, yet very organized.

chubskulit said...

Psst I need that book lol. Available ba yan online sis? Daan muna ako dito bago matulog, mwah!

Miranda said...

Simple and practical :)I used to bring a small umbrella in my bag too, but it took up too much space so I decided to leave it in the car na lang.

Ako din pala, puro advertising sa entries ko. ^_^

tatess said...

need ko yang book at puro sigaw ako sa makukulit.

Kayce said...

you have a very organized bag sis! gusto ko rin bumili ng book na yan sis... available kaya yan sa national bookstore?

You can View Mine Here

Thanks!

Marice said...

that book really sounds interesting! ang neat ng bag mo :)

u may view mine here

charmie said...

parang gusto ko yong book ah, para alam ko na mag disiplina ng anak ko to be.. Yong bag mo organize sis:)

niko said...

grab ko pix ng book ha!! lagay ko sa post ko.. thanks much!! hihih

balik ako soon to comment hihih

kambal ba tau? =) feeling ko OO!!! loveu!

Dhemz said...

pede pa arbor sa bag mo te? heheheh! oh type ko yung book...pede pa hiram? hehehehe!

Mommy Liz said...

pati umbrella kasya sa purse mo? hehehe! ako gusto ko spacious na purse, kasi tambak tambak ang mga gamit ko sa loob, everyweek lang ako maglinis ng purse, naiipon mga resibo ng kung anu ano, hehehe!

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/06/gt-whats-inside-your-purse.html

Clarissa said...

Oo nga!Ikaw yata ang nawawalang kakambal ni Niko ganda eh lol!ako rin,puro advertising ang entry ko lol!

Chie Wilks said...

kahit hindi masyado nkikita ang bag..i have a feeling na pretty ang bag mo...at maraming laman

posted mine too...it's here

Lucia ♥ said...

Wow you surely do have a lot of things in commom with our beloved Niko <3

Hope you're having a nice weekend :)
xoxo

U may find my entry here ♥

Redlan said...

Paki-share naman ng blog organizer mo. sounds unusual. I used to have my own. mga blog topics lang naman in the future.

niko said...

woi oo!! kambal tuko tau.. at me blog notebook din ako.. napaghahalatang adik sa blog eh noh?? hihih

By the way, Kaye of Beauty Queen Gene is the new host of GT starting July. Hope you can still play along with us.

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Have a great week ahead! =)

Reena said...

i submitted mine na nga pala. pero i just posted the a link of an old post. hahah. ang daya ko diba? :D