Monday, June 28, 2010

She Bloggers Meet-Up at Dads Megamall


It was such a fun meeting mommies behind those blogs. I think it was the second She Bloggers meet up. I missed last year's event and so happy to have finally met them last Saturday at Dads Megamall. It was actually Mom's meet-up but we chose the venue at Dads. lol. I gained few pounds after the meet-up. I shall I make a separate post about it. Haha. I had a real great time meeting Jade, Chris, Josie, Rossel, Earth, Fedhz, Paula, Tetcha and Pehpot. Pehpot is the first mom blogger I 've met during Johnson and Johnson's mom event. I hope to see more bloggers in the future.
Thanks Mommy Josie and Peh for the photos above.


9 comments:

Tetcha said...

It was nice meeting you, too, Nuts! Next time ulit, sana di na ko late!

Eds said...

wow ang saya naman!

Reena said...

pag mommy blogger na ako, sama ako ha. lol

Reena said...

pag mommy blogger na ako, sama ako ha. lol

wenn said...

hi, I have an award for u!

chubskulit said...

Wahhhhhh I need to be there, there! hahaha buti pa kayo, dito kasi alang meet up meet up hahaha.. Konti lang kami dito.. ang saya naman!

Yun nga palang video sis, sa blog yun ni hubs lol..

Dhemz said...

whoaa...nakaka inggit talaga kau jan te....wish I was there....lol!

Redlan said...

i like your hair, kakainggit.

nuts said...

ikaw na magparebond red.. :D