Monday, June 21, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

Happy Father's Day! I know it's late, I just can't find photos in my archive. Besides my mouse is acting and jumping in my browser and the clicker is not working properly. Too many excuses. lol. Anyways, here is my entry for Mellow Yellow Monday. Take a look at the back ground. It is nearly summer in LA, while it is over and rainy season in Manila. Rain is pouring hard for the past three nights. I hope it won't flood much this year.

If you happen to browse this page today, this post is for you. Happy Father's Day!

More yellow post here.
My entry forMellowYellowBadge





5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Grat shot for MYM, I hope your Dad had a great Fathers Day!

Dhemz said...

happy father's day kay hubby mo te....nasa LA pala sya....eehhehe!

it's officially summer in the US...pero mahingin pa din dito...I wonder why...kakaiba ang weather this year.

Cai - weekdayphotos.com said...

Great photo!
If your interested check out my unique photo challenge website www.weekdayphotos.com, every weekday has its own theme and a different photo challenge every week.
The themes are:

Monday - Creative Colors
Tuesday - Macro
Wednesday - 2 of a kind
Thursday - Urban
Friday - Sunset

The winning photo for every theme/week gets their photo published on the website, check it out and ill be glad if you would join :)

Have a good one!

chubskulit said...

Belated happy father's day kay Mr. Shy hehehe.. If paipiliin ka sis ano gusto mo dyan sa Pinas, super init or tag ulan?

nuts said...

@Rose, I prefer super init at least nagagawan ng paraan. Mahirap ang tag-ulan, very inconvenient sa mga bata lalo pagpasok, isa pa mahirap pag nag-baha. haaiz, tagulan na dito pero ang init pa din, ulan sa gabi, init sa araw. ulan-init dito..