Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Hate Fleas

My kids are really grown up that I don't need to remind them to clean the house everyday. From the ceiling down to the floor, everything is in order, clean and organized. They are responsible kids and I'm proud to say that they are also very organized in every way even with their school stuff. It feels good and so light with a clean and fresh smelling house.

The house totally looks good to the eyes and you can breathe well when the surrounding is clean. Cleaning is also my way of de-stressing and even when I'm depressed, I clean everything to the point that even the tiniest dust would find no room in the house. I hate it when I see any insects like cockroach or fleas crawling in the floor. If you want to see me and my kids screaming, then send us those unwanted guests in the house and we''ll scream for life. We have a pet dog and I always make sure that he is free from any fleas. But if I need to buy one to get rid of these insects, I would prefer to buy a homemade flea traps. It would be easier and safer to use inside the house since my older daughter has an allergy with any strong smell or any chemical to get rid of the fleas. She is very sensitive but with this flea traps, I am quite sure, it won't harm her health and irritate her skin as well.



5 comments:

wenn said...

i hate insects too..

Reena said...

haha. bumili na nga kami nung electric na pampatay ng fleas eh. kaso pati ung bees namamatay.

Redlan said...

Speaking of fleas, oh my. thanks for the great ideas and recommenation

dong ho said...

i too hate fleas. kung minsan ok pa sa akin ang lamok.

kimmy said...

fleas are really such a pest.. anyways, got an award for you.. check this out http://www.kimmyschemy.info/2010/06/sweet-blog-award.html