Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Easy Scholarships

They say that poverty is not a hindrance to success and I believe in that. I have known a few who have succeeded in their lives who came from a very poor family, a story of rags to riches with only education as their tool to success. And because education is the best foundation of our future, there is no reason for our youth today not to succeed if they only believe and keep this in their heart and mind. An easy scholarships will help them reach their goal in life.

I have been telling about this to my niece when she decided to enroll this school year. She's quite intelligent and she has proved that when she passed all the exams given to her last year. I told her that she needs to maintain above average grade because it is the only passport for a brighter future. I kept on reminding her that if she wants to be successful someday, she must study very hard and work things out today. We are the ones who make our future. Education is the best investment you can ever have and no one can take that away from you.


1 comment:

charmie said...

I agree with you sis..there are a lot of way to become successful. As they say, you don't need to be ashamed because your poor. You should proud build yourself to be one of them..