Monday, May 24, 2010

summer weekend

Family outing was a blast yesterday. I was not able to sneak into my pc last night as I was dead tired and energy-less to do some updates in my blog. It was fun, bonding with my sisters and family. Sad thing here is.. camera was broke and I am not sure if I can recover all our pics there. Good thing, I brought my old digicam with me and took the time left for us to capture the moment in the resort.

spotted an old lady in yellow
rest under the shade of bamboo tree.. did you see the yellow spot in this pic?

and the yellow summer scarf hanging in bamboo tree...

More yellow post here.
My entry forMellowYellowBadge





6 comments:

chubskulit said...

Oo maliwanag pa sa buwan yang yellow dyan sa last pic lol. Ano yan sis? Oiiist sabik na ko makita kaseksihan mo sa beach lol.. Kumusta getaway nyo?

reanaclaire said...

hi..greetings from reanaclaire.com

Great blog over here and the beach looks great..

shopannies said...

oh to be on the beach

Marice said...

interesting captures sissy :)

u may view mine here

jeanny said...

sarap sa beach noh...lalo na ngayon na super init. :)

Dhemz said...

ganda namang ng getaway nyo te...next time sama ako...ehehehhe!

glad you change your layout...can't wait to see your new layout soon....:)

whoaaa....you don't need to ask your hubby to buy a DSLR...yakang yaka mo kayang bumili ng DSLR...sa dami kaya ng opps mo...ehehehe!