Saturday, May 29, 2010

renovate the house

I just bought a new magazine about house improvement today. As I was browsing the page, I found myself in deep sigh when I saw the house being featured for the week. It wasn't really my dream house, but it caught my attention because of the replacement windows installed in the house. I love the unique features and it really looks elegant in the magazine.

I remember a friend of mine who called up few weeks ago. She asked me about my opinion in selling their house because the whole family is planning to move to another country in time. Since she is still undecided, I suggested to just have it renovated and then find someone to rent the house instead of selling it. Other relatives suggested to use siding Richmond for house renovation to have a whole new look. She already spent a lot for the renovation however she believes that improving the house is a good investment in return.


No comments: