Monday, May 3, 2010

Modern Bathroom

In planning of building a house, it is very important that you put details into your bathroom. They say meticulous people spend much of the budget for bath vanities. Gone are the days with old sink, as we are now in modern millennium year that gives priority not only to living room but now includes furniture for modern bathrooms.

I was invited by a friend last week for their house warming. I was totally amazed seeing all her rooms in modern style. It is not only living room or bedroom that we want to be relaxed. Of course, everybody knows what I mean here. The bathroom. With this kind of bathroom, sure it would give someone a feeling of worry free day where one can breathe and relax more. I thought about planning of having my own
bath vanities. All the guest, including me, asked where she got the furnitures in her bathroom. She's a proud owner and I could sense it that she gave us the complete information where to look for when it comes to linen cabinets and bedroom vanities. I am sure you would feel the same way too if you see her house. I already have in my mind what I want for the future. I am totally amazed by these elegant furniture not only for living room but most especially for my bathroom.


1 comment:

Redlan said...

Speaking of bathroom, sobrang init kagabi, and i wanted to stay inside na bathroom. Pagligo ko yung sabon nadulas at swak sa toilet bowl. lol