Sunday, May 30, 2010

Johnson's Mommy Event

Mommy and Me Sparty: Benefits of Touch Therapy.
Caren Yrastorza hosted the said event.
I went to attend Johnson's Baby Bedtime Discoveries yesterday at Eastwood City together with my sister who is a mom too. Mommies shared their experience and other soon to be mom who attended in the same event. I now realized the benefits of the massage that I gave to my daughters when they were still baby. Massage serves as special bond between mom and child aside from other numerous benefits of touch therapy.

I met mommy bloggers in the event.
and meeting pehpot..
Thanks to all the staff of Nuffnang Philippines and Johnson & Johnson. They were very friendly and accommodating. Next event will be held in Makati on June 5. Topic to be discussed will be Bedtime Stories: Bedtime Activities for your Babies and Baby Lullabies. Venue will be at Dome Cafe, Solid Mills Building, Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati.


3 comments:

chubskulit said...

Wow sis, that's a great event and you get to met friends too..

Bambie said...

I believe in touch theraphy.. until now ginagawa ko pa yun. SO nice experience naman maka-attend ng ganyang seminar.

the donG said...

whoa! saya nga ng ganyan. buti talaga at may mga ganyang events.