Friday, May 21, 2010

GT: Friends from Work

I know it's too late but I still want to post this and see if Mclinky still open. Our topic for this week is "friends from work." Btw, I missed last weeks entry high school and college friends. Anyways, going back to friends at work, I have been a sahm for more than ten years now and so friends from work were my old friends many years ago. I was employed in different companies and most were marketing related business. I gained few friends but I lost communication to some whom I call best buddy. Some of them are now in my FB account and still in contact but I haven't seen them for quite sometime now. Lately, I received a message in my FB and I was surprised when I read it. It was from a very good friend who is now working abroad. Well, I hope again that I could see old photos of us together. I'll try to post them when I see those pics later.




My entry for GT's "friend from work theme"
see more of Girls Talk entry here.




3 comments:

Reena said...

mukhang madedelay nanaman ako sa pagpost nito ah. haha. i must look for phtos pa.

pwede kaya ipost yung photo ng ex-bf? dati jo naman syang co-worker eh. hahahaha

Reena said...

mukhang madedelay nanaman ako sa pagpost nito ah. haha. i must look for phtos pa.

pwede kaya ipost yung photo ng ex-bf? dati jo naman syang co-worker eh. hahahaha

niko said...

wow. uve been a sahm for 10 yrs na?? gusto ko paglaki ko maging tulad mo hihihih

anyways, the mclinky is up for the whole week hihihih. so dont bother kc wlang late late hihihi

Bdw, sorry for the late hop my entry is here. See u this Thursday with ur most recent picture with your offline friends!

And thank you for joining GT!