Sunday, May 2, 2010

Diningding

Diningding is an Ilokano dish. I came from southern part but I love Diningding and love Ilokano dishes. I love food with a spicy and salty taste and so I cook diningding more often than Bulanglang which is famous in Batangas.

Ingredients: tomato, ampalaya, okra, sili, onion, garlic, bagoong or salted fish sauce, malunggay fruit. Ilokanos used cooked or fried fish for diningding.

Often served with grilled milkfish (inihaw na bangus) and hot steamed rice.


My entry for



More Yummy Sunday at Perfectly Blended.



11 comments:

simply kim said...

looks really good!

Bogie said...

I miss eating vegetables. Thanks for sharing this. It really looks so fresh and yummy!

Bogie of Perfectly Blended

simply kim said...

hmmm.. looks really good!

Kayce said...

wow looks yummy sis! i never heard of this one.. im gonna try this one day.. ;- )

K said...

OMG. that looks yum! except for the okra. hindi ako kumakain nun e. hihi

levy said...

wow! kakagutom naman 'tong picture na'to. Ilokana ako kaya super love ko ang diningding saka pinakbet basta gulay gusto ko!

Laureen said...

great food!

shopannies said...

sounds delicious looks great

chubskulit said...

sis ano yung diningding?

chubskulit said...

Here's my entry sis..

Sea Foods Overload

Dhemz said...

ayay.....gusto kung matikman yan te....I am sure I never had that before...photo palang nakakatakam na.....:)