Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yummy Sunday: Melon

I shared my mango for my summer refreshment few weeks ago. Now, here is my thirst quenching melon to to beat the heat. I love my melons however way to eat it, slice, blended or even as ingredients in cooking recipe.

Melon fruits are probably the best fruit for summer. There are many other benefits other than its thirst quenching juice. Melons are great source of much needed water and electrolytes to beat the summer heat. They are packed with nutrients that your body needs.

Stop right there. Your melon juice is waiting for you! Let's beat the scorching summer heat!







My entry for



More Yummy Sunday at Perfectly Blended.



5 comments:

simply kim said...

yummy! we had it just the other day...

Bogie said...

Perfectly Blended:

so refreshing! I love melons.

Manang Kim said...

Just by the picture it is so refreshing!

Birthday cake

Dhemz said...

gosh...perfectly blended indeed...nakakauhaw!

penge naman te.....:)

chubskulit said...

I love melon shake sis!

Spice Up Your Life