Friday, April 30, 2010

MM: Blue

mommy moments

Blue reminds me of blue sky, blue water, ocean and bright sunny day. This summer, my children had fun with outdoor activities.

Stayed in hammock one lazy afternoon in our province. True blue hammock. This hammock also witnessed my cool summer days.

My daughter in her swimsuit with shade of blue. Ready to dip in blue pool water.

Recent photo of my older daughter in blue swim suit.

My entry for Mommy Moments with Blue theme. Please click the link or the badge above for more MM blue entries.




9 comments:

Jac said...

wow it looks like they had so much fun I miss the Philippines lalo na tuwing summer vacation that's the only time na nag kaka reunion ang family namin. Btw pag ako na yung humiga sa blue hammock for sure tulog ako kaagad lol! Happy weekend sis!

Kayce said...

Wow! it looks so refreshing here sis! ang sarap ding makilangoy dito... your kids are adorable too!

Marice said...

awww summer fun! :) you got lovely kiddos sis :)

u may view mine here

Dhemz said...

awwwwww..daming blue...summer na summer ang theme...hammock and pool...ehehehe!

mine is up as well on my dias spot blog...:)

*♥Shydub♥* said...

Im sure pati si mommy had fun too.

Cecile said...

what a fun summer vacation :-); love the blues here!

simply kim said...

i love that hammock! looks so inviting, lol!

chubskulit said...

Parang ang sarap matulog dyan sa hammock mo sis hehehe..

Mommy Liz said...

Sarap naman sa pool, di lang kasi ako marunong lumangoy, hehehe! my kids enjoy the water too.. Ilang taon na ba mga kids mo?

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/05/mommy-moments-blue.html