Thursday, April 29, 2010

the last time I pig out

I think I always pig out these days that I gained few pounds this summer. The last time I pig out was two weeks ago during fiesta in Batangas.
Oh just so love goat stew (kalderetang kambing)..

Give me two cups of hot steamed rice and spicy kaldereta and I will love you for the rest of the day. I'll have to wait again next year to eat my favorite kaldereta. There's no available meat to cook or if there is, it is not as perfect as I have eaten in Batangas.

My entry for GT's Food Galore.. "the last time i pig out."
see more of Girls Talk entry here.
*the image I posted here is not mine. (image source)



5 comments:

tatess said...

ang sarap naman ng kalderetang kambign tapos meron kang maraming rice.bigla tuloy akong naglaway.

HalfCrazy said...

Whoa, I've never tried Kalderetang Kambing before! It's weird to eat goat's meat! I don't think I wanna try? LOL! That is one yummy photo, just look at the potatoes!

Kakatapos lang ng dinner namin dito, Sinigang pero biglang natakam ako sa Kaldereta!

Vernz said...

kaldereta is the best if kambing ... i miss this cuisine... so yummmm.

joined GT too;
GT:I’ve Always been …

niko said...

hala di kta mssabayan sa paglafang sa entry mo ngayon.. i dont eat kambing eh :( huhuhuh

si hubby naku ssbayan ka jan!! hihihi

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

ღ pinaymama ღ said...

i miss this food so much! If makakauwi ako ng pinas, patay ang kambing heheeheh ..will surely miss this so much! Love the taste, ver exceptional!