Tuesday, April 20, 2010

cousins, fixing error, weekend and more..

I'm back! Bonding moments with my daughter and her cousins. Posting photo in my blog update for now as I'm still struggling with this hang-over and fixing rank error with my IPL account.

I hope you all had a great weekend! What drained me out was our yesterday's enrolment at school straight from our mini vacation. Hot weather welcomed us that I could feel the rays of the sun kissing directly to our already tanned skin. I think I'm sick now, lazy and not feeling well or I need a more relaxing and lengthy vacation, five days will do. :) Have a happy weekdays/weekends ahead!!


4 comments:

chubskulit said...

Oiiiiiist beauty runs in the family sis ah hehehe.. Lovely ladies! Pag nakita to ni EJ mapapakanta na naman tun ng "Oh d singo ladies" kasi yan fave nyang song this time lol..

nice A said...

So take some days off. Enjoy some rest. Zzzzzzzzz!!!

Mommy Liz said...

gaganda ng posing nitong mga girly girls na to ah.. fresh na fresh!

Rossel said...

ang gaganda nila! ganyang-ganyan din ako noong kabataan ko, ehehe! hope you are feeling ok now.