Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunks on DVD

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.


At last, "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" is now available on on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download. My kids has been bugging me to have this DVD to complete our DVD collection. I just can't wait to have a copy now. There's a Double DVD Pack that includes "The Squeak Along" Bonus Disc, with more music, mayhem and all-new singalongs! You'll get all these when you purchase Double DVD Pack. Summer is not boring for us when we have DVDs at home. And with this collection, my children would definitely enjoy the summer.

All of us in the family are big fan of chipmunks especially my little girl. They even play like a munks sometimes. We'll grab a copy now to enjoy DVD at home. I so love Alvin and the Chipmunks. I still remember the fun it brought me in my younger years and now my kids are enjoying it too. My girls can't wait to have a copy and I promised to buy it now for them now.
Hey moms, check it out now and don't forget to add this to your DVD home collection. It sure is great for the whole family. Please visit this site http://www.foxfamilyflicks.com for More Munk Mayhem and experience what we experienced with the movie. It's fun and it's for the whole family.




Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:


2 comments:

simply kim said...

i love them! they are so cute!

the donG said...

i like the song put your records on in this movie. tsaka nandiyan si charice.