Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10th Photo Tag

Beautiful Rose of Etcetera Etcetera and Rossel of Moms and Ups tagged me this 10th Photo Tag. Thank you so much for tagging me. This was taken during 2008 Girl Scout outdoor activities. It was a very tiring day. Big sister was complaining here about terrible sore feet that Jill had to rescue her big sister and gave a little massage. Posted in my January 2009 archives Meet My Princesses.



The rules for this tag are:

1. Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.

2 Tell us a little bit about it.

3. Tag five more players.

4. Let the fun begin!

Now I am tagging the following bloggers:

Simply Kim of Kimmy Schemy
Paula of Happy Thoughts Happy Tot
Cacai of Cacai's Steps and Journey
Rossel of Moms Ups and Downs
Cecile of Small and Simple Things


7 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Hello Mommy Nuts, thanks a lot for tagging me ha.. I will find a time to post this.. very soon. ~hugs&kisses~

wenn said...

to serve-the motto!

chubskulit said...

Thanks for posting sis, very caring naman sis princess Jill kay ate hehehe... so sweet!

Rossel said...

hahaha! i tagged you din pero na-tag ka na pala. it's ok. ito na lang din ang entry mo, ehehe. you can see my post here.

Rossel said...

hahaha! added your link on my post about this tag. thanks for tagging me.

admin said...

so sweet :)

hoping you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

the blog party will give you more links, more followers, more traffic :)
follow, grab the badge and invite your readers to join also

please also follow the admin: rj's mama
and don't forget to join us on
facebook for updates

rjb2001@gmail.com

Cacai M. said...

Hello mommy Nuts, here's my thank you post for this tag as a sisterhood: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2010/05/tenth-photo-tag-and-sisterhood-award.html

Thanks again.. :) ~hugs&kisses~