Sunday, March 14, 2010

yummy sunday : with pickled papaya (achara )


Our complete meal.. Achara ( pickled papaya) makes it complete.

my bitter melon, (ginisang amplaya,) but this time I put more beaten eggs to make it more palatable.

My chicken marinated overnight. I fried with only the best vegetable oil. Voila! Crispy, Yummy Chicken with my own gravy sauce.

and now the star of the meal, my appetizer..

my favorite achara.. I'll post next week on YS how to prepare/cook achara.

More Yummy Sunday at Perfectly Blended.



9 comments:

simply kim said...

wow! CHICKEN!!!! I simply love it.. don't know how to make 'achara' though. we did it in highschool (practical arts) but i let my group mates do all of the job, i simply volunteered to peel the papaya, hehehe...

Tetcha said...

Everything looks yummy! The chicken looks really delish; I also love sauteed ampalaya and achara. Have a great weekend!

Maria said...

Yummy. Everything looks so delicious.
Have a great sunday:)/Maria

Alice Audrey said...

I want to eat over at your place. Yum!

My yummy is at http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=4409

Kero said...

you are a wonderful vook! i love them all but please i would lve to know your gravy recipe. i never been successful with it hihi

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/03/breakfast-at-cocos-bakery-restaurant.html

chubskulit said...

alam mo ba why I am drooling on these, its because of achara.. Miss ko na ang achara wahhhh..

Bogie said...

I miss eating ampalaya :) Love your post. All of them looks yummy.

Me said...

Can I have chicken and achara pls...hmmm ang sarrappppp!

Dhemz said...

oh mama mia..nagututom tuloy ako...tsk...tsk..tsk...may leftovers pa ba? hehehehe!