Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank You for the Awards

Awards are precious to me. When I started blogging, I always wish to receive an award and until now, I always wish for more awards to pour in my blog. It's a blessings for me. To the following bloggers who tagged me, thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

They are wonderful bloggers and worth your time to visit. Please drop by and discover their witty post!









Now to complete the post, I have to list down seven things about me.
1. I am SAHM and author of new blog www.morethanjustasahm.com/. Please make me happy, be my regular visitor, follow me and help me build traffic. I badly needed traffic there. :D
2. I am a frustrated cook. (see my next post)
3. I sleep very late, wake up early and sleep again till noon.
4. I only have one pet at home now, a shih-tzu we dearly love.
(will finish this post tomorrow, am too sleepy right now.. :(, nyt..


1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Thanks for posting sis and for the linky love!