Monday, March 1, 2010

Myrtle Beach Guide

Summer is already here. I can feel it by rising hot temperature starting from 28 degrees last week and now it reaches to 32. I can't imagine month of April when the peak of summer comes. As early as today, family rush to beach and dip their feet into cold water to freshen up. Sometimes they even stay in a resort for a night or two to avoid the heat of summer. But it is not always the heat as reason to stay in a resort for a vacation. Other families ran to resort for nightlife or just a break from their work. I was thinking of going to a nearby resort with my children this summer with my vacation idea. I choose one that offers many attraction like mini zoo, play area and other safe activities for children. I already have summer plan since I have a guide from a friend who works in travel company and knows the best place to stay this summer.

While I already had plan in my mind, my other relatives look for reviews of the top resorts in myrtle beach as they are now planning to take vacation in the resort. It won't be hard for them to decide since the resort offers a lot like golf courses and night life. The vacation will be worthy and no single moment will be spent with feelings of idleness or boredom. I hope to have a grand vacation too in the resort. How I wish our relatives invite us or send us tickets with free accommodation.


1 comment:

Fresh Mommy said...

What a great idea!! Sometimes we take a mini vaca in winter to a nearby hotel and swim and play!!