Friday, March 26, 2010

MM: Summer

mommy moments


Summer brings so much fun for us. It is the time where we can go out and enjoy the heat of the sun with the family. What I love most about summer is listening to the sound of ocean waves and summer sunset.

Husband seldom spend summertime at home since he works abroad and comes home only once and usually during Christmas season. This picture has been posted in my previous entry for GT and was taken two years ago while he was on vacation.

My little girl can't wait til we go home and spend summer again at the beach.

or play at the park.
My entry for Mommy Moments. Please click the link or the badge above for
more summer moments!




9 comments:

Clarissa said...

Ang sarap maligo sa beach!!Can't wait for the summer to come!Spring pa lang kasi dito sa Japan eh.Nice pic with your kids and their Dad^_^

Rossel said...

excited na rin little go sa swimming. ang ganda ng last picture, ganda ng pagkakakuha.

btw, i have new sites. can we exchange link? just leave your blog url's (all of them) on my comment box so i can add them on my blog roll. thanks in advance.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

judys424 said...

That beach looks great! My husband is based abroad too and I know how it feels to grab every opportunity to go out when he's home :) Happy weekend!

Marice said...

love the photos sis! looks like a fun-filled summer!

u may view mine here

Marice said...

love the photos sis! looks like a fun-filled summer!

u may view mine here

simply kim said...

wow! BEACH!!I love it.. thanks for sharing your photos..

simply kim said...

wow! BEACH!!I love it.. thanks for sharing your photos..

Mommy Liz said...

Sarap mag tampisaw sa tubig, sana dito rin makapag swimming mga bata sa summer, takot kasi ako sa tubig, kaya manonood na lang ako.

Chris said...

sarap pumunta ng beach!!! :D