Friday, March 5, 2010

Health Products Reviews

Numerous number of cancer patients has blown more because people eat less nutritious food, exercise less and prefer ready to eat food with lots of preservatives. My parents died because of cancer. They suffered years in bed, took different medicine but did not survive.

I became aware of the cancer since my parents were once a victim of this deadly health condition. I started browsing Health Products Reviews to widen my knowledge how to prevent different diseases, taking herbal supplements and other fruits as simple alternative medicine too. I became more aware of eating fruits like berries that fights cancer too.

Everyday as I stare at the mirror, I often find myself getting older and older. I had this thought that pollution and the food that I eat affect much of my everyday look. I started my diet last year but I felt weaker without the supplements. Some herbal tea I tried made me weaker and that stopped me to continue the program. I tried different reduction program but it was a failure too. Typically, vegetable and fruit diet makes feel light but since I am used to carb diet, my digestive system reacts and made me a little turn to my usual meal. I can't exactly say, my diet was successful. Healthy lifestyle comes with great determination and perseverance.


No comments: