Thursday, March 25, 2010

GT: I'd rather hide


Oh no, do I have to post this pic? Obviously, my priority in life next to my kids is simply blogging. (hubby, sorry, you're next to blogging.. peace!) I was blogging in this photo without brushing my hair. I wish my hair as smooth as rebonded hair of Kim Chiu. But then I like my hair the way it is now, uncombed, untouched! (lol) See my eyebags, dark circle around my zombie eyes. I really had to dig my photo archive for this week theme, picture I'd rather hide. So for now, here is my entry. I don't want to miss any entry for GT and so I"ll go for whatever Niko asked me too, unless it's rated PG.




see more of GTalkers picture here.



10 comments:

Sherry said...

thanks for coming by to lurvertyhing.com

my hair also not rebond.. I still like my hair long its length like yours, you can see isherrygo.com

I always tide up so my hair like curly bit.

attyjurita said...

wow mare love it...u look sexy here..so im thinking rytnow that this pic should not hide...flaunt it!!!!hahahahah

Miranda said...

Hi there! :D Uso na naman ang wavy hair ngayon, so OK lang kahit hindi naka-rebond, haha.

Bambie dear ★ said...

ganda nga ng hair mo dear.. sexy, ako nga gusto ko ganyan ang hairstyle ko kaso takot ako magpa-wave ng hair..

chubskulit said...

Wahhhh ang ganda ng curly hair mo sis bagay na bagay sa hugis ng mukha mo. LOVELY!

Oiiist, pwede padd ng bagong bloig ko dito? Please??? Thanks sis!

Clarissa said...

Natural naman tingnan ang wavy hair mo and it looks so sexy!Gusto ko rin sana ang ganyang style ng hair kaya lang di yata bagay sa akin.

anne said...

ay ganyan din ako girl hehehe

ღ pinaymama ღ said...

you don't look so bad on this pic,
Just passing by from Girls Talk and here's mine:

http://www.pinayinstates.us/2010/03/photos-i-would-rather-hide.html

Genejosh said...

this photo should not be hidden...that's a beauty!

niko said...

this one is natural beauty.. di dpat itago.. oi ipaframe naten to!!! hihih

ako rin kung sa bahy lng at mag bablog wla na suklay suklay hihih keber ba nila di nmn nila ako nkkta lol hahahaha

thanks for always joining Gt nuts ha... april theme is up na.. silip kn dali hihih

tc lagi!!