Thursday, March 4, 2010

Girls TAlk

This is funny.  Do I really have to buy tape measure  for  this entry?  And why should  I not  miss this week's theme?   This is once in a lifetime chance to join and be proud of  your own  voluptuous,  fab,  fat  body. 

Hello Philippines!  I am 39 years old.  I stand 5' and  half,  weighs 120lbs. Vital Stats:  38-29-38 and  I'm not really sure of that. (That's  my estimate  more  or less.)  I believe that the true essence of a woman is being a mother. The origin of a child is a mother,  a woman.  I,  thank  you.  (bow, ala sushmita sen)


Again, I'm still on a diet and my  fearless  dream before the end of  the March will be 110 lbs,  36-26-36.  I hope  that girlstalker would not get envy  with my dream. lol.    Do we have any Bloggers  meet up or any summer event?   Please tell me in advance,  a  month before the date so I  have enough time to prepare  for  that weight.  haha.




My entry for
Have a Happy GirlsTalkers week!



10 comments:

Sherry said...

my waist was 28 then increase.. after know my dear..

I did http://lurverything.com

Sherry said...

I got the measurement and weight scale with me. hehe.. can borrow you but you are too far :)

just kidding ;)

niko said...

hahah sushmitasen pinatawa mo ko ng sobra sa entry mo!!!!

and sexy mo ha... as in 38 29 38?? waaaaaah sobra!!!!!

ge desire ko rin yang 36-26-36 eh..sabay tayo hahahahhah

thanks for joining GT ha.. see u next weeek.. naexcite ako sa show some flesh post mo!@

ingat lagi!@

K said...

waaahh!! enge boobs. hahaha! ayan excited na din ako next week na entry mo. hihi.

K said...

naku e wala namang pangbelo. pano na rin yun? hahaha!

kha said...

dami dami everything... :D

chubskulit said...

Pang miss universe ang entry mo sis hehehe..

Rossel said...

waaah! bakit ganyan kalaki hinaharap nyo...bakit ako hindi. natutulog siguro ako noong nagsabog si Lord nyan, lol!

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs

LingLing said...

"I believe that the true essence of a woman is being a mother."

Yes indeed! I could not agree more! :)) Thank you for sharing your stats with all the other GT ladies ;)

Have a nice weekend! <3

♥Grace Draper♥ said...

wow sexy ang mga mommies ah bahaginan mo nmn kami nyan B mo lol ala kami nyan kaya daanin nalang sa padding