Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fire Ant Guide

hSome insects are threat to our lives like termites. Just like fire ants, we all need a guide to avoid and stop them to become a colony of ants with more than millions nesting near our house.

My two daughters are very sensitive to any kinds of insects. My younger daughter skin, once bitten by mosquito, will turn mosquito bites into red. I remember when I was a little kid, I used to play in the ground and oftentimes dig the soil where ants hide. I was not aware of the bad effect to my health during that time.


It is very important for us to know about fire ants. They are harmful to our health and can even cause allergies to our body. My older daughter is very sensitive to any kind of insects. Whenever we go on vacation in our province, I see to it that all her anti allergies are present in our list. I am aware that insects like fire ants can irritate her or even with a more severe reaction like swelling of skin. As a mother, I see to it that our house are fire ants or insect proof. Prevention is better that cure. A house safe from any insects mean a healthy home for our kids.







1 comment:

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

You haven't entered for my 100th post and I don't want anybody to miss it! Here's the direct link:
http://secretsforhappyness.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-100-th-posting-im-giving-this-book.html#comments