Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yummy Sunday




Because what we had last Valentine weren't enough for us, I told my kids I'll cook one for them this weekend.

This is the Greenwich Chicken Carbonara I ordered last week.


And here is my own version of Carbonara.
I add Bologna in my own recipe so I'll call this Chicken Bologna Carbonara.

As you can see, I sprinkled chopped parsley and that's for my food plater only. My plate perfectly match with greenwich color, green and red. I rushed this herb to the nearest supermarket to complete my presentation. Haha. I'm happy with all the effort I exerted. I cooked fabulously, my food tasters said that, not me. :D

They preferred plain Chicken Bologna Carbonara without the herbal leaves. I told them herbal leaves are for my presentation only, haha. So girls, you have to pay me with a big smile, please say cheezy for me.. So here's one.. cheeeezy...
More cheeziness Yummy Sunday at Perfectly Blended.


5 comments:

Paula said...

Argh, because of this I'm going to eat at Greenwhich later after church!

www.mommmydiary.net

Fe said...

wow, mukhang masarap yata to ah.

Bogie said...

Your own version looks more yummy than that of Greenwich. :) No kidding.

Happy Sunday!

Perfectly Blended
Kids and Me
Bogie's Wonderland

Manang Kim said...

Parang mas masarap ata itong sa iyo kesa sa greenwich, with love kasi ^_^ Happy Sunday!

Valentines Foodah

Princess Sarah said...

wow, sarap yan, kitang kita sa mga mukha nila...

Yummy Cake