Saturday, February 13, 2010

yummy sunday



Yay! Yummy Sunday once again. I'll be sharing with you what I have prepared for dinner the other day. One of my favorite dish that my older daughter loves to eat too.
Ampalaya.
Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd
The bitter, the better.

and Crispy Liempo.
you can even hear the crunchy sensation while eating it's crispy skin.
so chicharon.
I'm posting this early because I'll be out tomorrow for a date. It's Valentine's Day. I'll be attending our 3rd Parents-Teachers Conference for my older daughter tomorrow. I don't know as to where we're going after the meeting, maybe at the mall and will have lunch with my princesses. So there, Happy Valentine's day to you all!

Please visit more Yummy Sunday at Perfectly Blended.
Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Chinese New Year too!



5 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

I love ginisang amplaya with egg..kaso walang tinda dito, huwahhh!

simply kim said...

really look yummy! wish i could have some of the lechon coz we always have ampalaya for dinner, hehe...

Bogie said...

I love ampalaya. It's one of my favorites.

Perfectly Blended
Kids and Me
Bogie's Wonderland

Dhemz said...

oh my golly...mapa go go gaga naman ako nitong ulam mo te...kakatakam...may natira paba jan? hehehe!

chubskulit said...

ahh andito pala yung valentine plan date mo hehehe, galing kasi ako dun sa kabila.. Happy valentine's day sis.. mwah!