Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Couch Potatoes - Love Story



The theme for the week is Love story. I watched this film few years ago but re-viewed the film again last week on DVD. That's how I loved Ryan in this movie.

The story is about two young lovers named Allie Hamilton (played by Rachel McAdams) and Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling). The two meet one evening at carnival but when parents learned about it, they separated Noah and Allie. During separation, Allie meets one handsome young soldier named Lon and became engaged... Go watch the full movie and find out why I love Ryan Gosling in The Notebook. I know this surely will become your favorite too.



Ryan Gosling dated RAchel McAdams after filming this movie but later broke up February 2007. They reunited again sometime in 2008 but called it quits after four months again of relationship. I just fall in love with these two great actors. Have you watched the MTV Best Kiss Award in 2005? It was such a sweet moment that the two have shared while accepting the award.

Please visit Kikamz of Just About Anything and fall in love with other coucher's love story of the week.


5 comments:

jo.frougal said...

This movie made me cry! Love this quote: "Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing."
My entry is here.

Rossel said...

i'll add this on my list of must-see movies. maybe will watch this with hubby this valentine's day, ehehe.

Mys said...

I've only seen the beginning and the end of this. But I know for a fact that it's a great movie. Both actors are great. I love him too in Fracture (with Sir Anthony Hopkins) and I love her in the Time Traveler's Wife.

kikamz said...

one of the greatest love stories ever told! the notebook got me all crying! i loved the book too! one of nicholas sparks' best! lol! (pansin ko lang, exclamation point ako lahat...) if you watch this film, maiinlab ka talaga.

thanks for joining us this week nuts. next week's theme: For the LOVE of Kids/Children. btw, i invite you to join my small giveaway. you might win a dvd of ur choice. thanks! till next week, take care and happy tcp!

Seiko said...

I haven't seen this one...would love to watch it with my family. Mukhang maganda eto.