Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trading Option

In my view of life today, we have to be very careful with our strategy on where to put our money for real investment. Many years ago, there was an enticing offer for me to invest in stock market. Although it was a very small amount, I was still scared because I have zero understanding about stocks. I was so afraid because I have this strong feeling of losing from investment. That scenario stopped me and that only made me realized today that I only lose more than gain.

Today, my friend phoned and asked me about investment on stocks and I promptly replied that I am not the right person to seek for this kind of advise. But when I mentioned about this trading options, that only made her became more interested to invest. I must admit, I have no knowledge when it comes to stock market. I still have to learn more being new in this field and I need financial planning and advise too for excellent return of my stocks in the future and to make profit easily. Well, that's still very far for my actual investment but at least I know now where to run to for future business.


No comments: