Friday, February 5, 2010

Mommy Moments: Love Language

Theme for Mommy Moments this week is Love Language. It is how we communicate and show love to our dear ones. For me, it is very important that I acknowledged every little achievement of my two children. Everyday is a quality time even helping them with their assignments or asking what they did in school.

For my older daughter, there was a time I remember when my daughter came home from school crying because she did not make it in one organization so I just hugged her and re-assured that there's always next time. She smiled and I felt how it eased her feelings. I know she felt the warmth of my love, that I'm always beside her to fill up all her disappointments in life.

How lucky I am to be a fullltime mom. Waking up as early as 4am in the morning to prepare everything for school, like preparing meals or packed lunch, breakfast, and checking if uniforms were ironed out well are my ways to show them they are loved. There are many ways of showing our love so I may just stop here and share only few for this weeks MM Love Language.

mommy moments

Please visit Mommy Moments for more Love Language entries.





3 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

glad to be here again, it's a blessing to have children. I also love this theme.

Love Language

chubskulit said...

Yan ang maipagmamalaki ng mga batang pilipino kasi madami sa ating pinay Moms eh talaga very loving sa mga anak, dito kasi iba eh,mas concentrated sila sa material na bagay kesa emotional..

My late entry

Chris said...

you said it.. we are blessed to be full time moms and be able to care and nurture for our kids.. and be there when they get home and hug them :)

loved your post!