Friday, February 19, 2010

Mommy Moments: Valentine's

It's Feb month and our theme for MM is all about love. This week is about how we celebrate our Valentine. I have posted an entry with the same theme as GT. So I might just add this that my daughters asked me if we have cake for valentine. So, before heading home after our conference, I stopped by at Goldilocks and brought them, not cake, but Cinnamon Roll. :D

Honestly I missed those days when they came home from school with a card or flower for me. Now, I seldom received cards from them. Well, I should not expect too. I don't give them flowers like I used to when they were little kids. I missed those days when they surprised me with the cards they made on Valentine's day. Oh girls, they're both grown up already that they changed their preference on how to celebrate the day. Greetings are more than enough for me, or just hearing those words, "i love you mom" is like a music for me.

mommy moments

Please visit Mommy Moments for more Love on Valentine's Day!





8 comments:

anne said...

that's why I am so afraid of seeing them growing up but what else can we do, they would grow up eventually haist mine is up and its here http://annebianca.com/2010/02/mommy-moments-valentines-day.html thanks

Cecile said...

yup, kids grow so fast and before we know it...malaki na sila :-(

judys424 said...

Maybe you can start new traditions now that they're older? But you're right, hearing them profess love for you is enough. :)

Jac said...

I love the handmade cards from my kids. Kids grow so fast. I hope na kahit malaki na sila ganun pa rin sila ka sweet..
Happy weekend!!

Marice said...

yeah time flies really fast sissy!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

chubskulit said...

You can start doing that again next year sis.. I have a LIttle something for you

Chris said...

when kids are grown, things change.. its a good idea if we take the first step again :)

happy mommy moments!

by the way, i have a new blog.. hope you can drop by and add me to your blog list http://www.chrischronicles.com

see you!

Kero said...

yeah. people (young and old alike) change that is why it is important to have family traditions...