Friday, February 12, 2010

Mommy Moments: message of love

Message of Love
.. for my two precious princesses in my life

I'm just one of those lucky moms blessed to be home for you. By just looking at those smiles on your face with all your little achievements, or even a cry for your little disappointments makes me think I'm so so blessed to witness every milestones in your life. I may not be with you 24 hours a day, but my heart is beyond that hours for you. I may not the perfect mom but I'm doing my best to be. I know I'm not perfect as I have shortcomings too, but no matter what I seem to be, I love you very much, no amount of words can define my love for you my beautiful princesses in life. mom loves you so much..

P.S. To you both, please don't grow up so quickly, I still want to embrace the moment of hearing your voices talking as a child, hugging me and kissing me as a little kid. It's hard to think on me sometimes, that sooner you'll be busy with your own life too.. but no matter what, mom loves you tremendously.. there's not a thing that I cannot do for you. i love you.


mommy moments

Please visit Mommy Moments for more Message of Love entries.





4 comments:

chubskulit said...

awww such a sweet love letter to your daughters sis.. May appointment kami today sa doktor so mamaya pa ako makakagawa nito.. may tag ako sayo ha.. mwah..

maritz said...

so touching.. see my post pls.. this is my first post in MM for the year!

Mommy Liz said...

That is so sweet, nakaka luha, feel na feel ko ang pagmamahal mo sa iyong mga anak. Ganon yaa ang mga moms, nagiging emotional when it comes to giving messages to her kids.

Chris said...

so touching! :D i love it! happy hearts day!