Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls TAlk

As posted in my previous GT entry, VD will be a very simple day for us. My whole morning was occupied attending 3rd Parent-Teacher Conference for my daughter. We attended mass late afternoon and had pizza 'n pasta for dinner after. My cam was already in lowbat condition when my two girls asked to a take a photograph. I was not even able to take photograph of the dragon parade we saw on our way home.

I ordered Special Overload Pizza but it was not available that time. My older daughter wanted Beefy Pizza, and Ham n Cheeze only for my little one, so they meet the order halfway, Hawaian Super Thin. :D

They ordered Lasagna and mine was Chicken Carbonara. And whose hand is this invading in my plate? lol. My older daughter obviously was not satisfied with her lasagna. This is how we celebrated our Valentine's Day. It's all food trip. :)


My entry for
For all Girls Talkers, I hope you all enjoyed your Happy Heart's Day!



4 comments:

Eds said...

uy, sarap naman ng food na yan. kami talagang sa bahay lang last Vday.

Eds said...

uy, sarap naman ng food na yan. kami talagang sa bahay lang last Vday.

chubskulit said...

Sarap parang chicken alfredo.

acmumcee said...

haha!!! trespassing ang ate... it was a nice treat for you all.. =)