Thursday, February 18, 2010

BC Blogger?

BC Blogger? Are you one of us? I am SAHM and blogging adds to my super busy day. If you may ask, I spend hours and hours in my blogs everyday, reading, updating, dropping and of course link building. Link Exchange just add to my blogging hours. This is now made easier for you. You don't have to beg or ask each of the bloggers for Link X and then later find out that your blog is not added, and that's common because, I too, sometimes forget and have no master list on who added me or whom I added. Sometimes I am just too busy and forget to update links on my blog. Now, sit back and relax, BC Blogger will do it for you. Follow the link, and you'll know the secret, it's almost done for you.

Photobucket



1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks so much for blogging about this, sis. Dumadami na ang sumasali, I'm confident we'll have a long list by next week. :)


Paula