Tuesday, January 12, 2010

tuesday couch potatoes



The host of TCP, Kikamz, went on vacation last week and I'm glad to see her again online. I so missed this entry but anyway today is Tuesday Couch Potatoes once again and our theme for this week is blockbuster movie. I picked Lion King for my entry simply because is not only myself who love this movie but also my kids. Everybody knows the story of this heroic young lion cub named Simba and I just love everything in the movie including excellent soundtrack of the film.

Please click the above TCP badge for more blockbuster hits!


6 comments:

kikamz said...

"Hakuna matata, for the rest of your days!" I love this line of the song from the movie. Teaches you to live for today and not to worry too much. Lion King is one of my faves too. Simba is just so lovable!

thanks for joining us this week nuts. Glad to be back too here in TCP. next week, we will feature Girl Power movies. hope to see you again next time. Hugs and Happy TCP!

syel said...

i like timon and pumbaa hakuna matata! but honestly, i haven't seen this movie, di ako fan ng disney movies k'se eh :D

thanks for visiting my blog nga pala! :D

Mama Ko said...

Ohh I have seen this one, its a good one. Nice pick kafatid.

darly said...

One of my fave Disney toons.

Check out mine too

Rossel said...

my daughter loves this movie and i love the soundtrack. mine is up too...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/01/avatar.html

jo.frougal said...

Hakuna matata indeed! Lion King was a fun watch, last year "Up" and "Ice Age 3" were also blockbuster hits.
My choice is quite a different genre but one thing yours and mine have in common is the animation. ;)