Sunday, January 3, 2010

Start of Working Day for 2010

I wonder what happened to my computer lately. There is unusual pop-up in my window and I think I need to update my anti-virus now or buy or download a new anti-vir. My daughter shares with me with the computer. She wished for a laptop and her dad promised her a new one and my daughter is so excited now and promised that she'll study harder in return. Computer takes much of her time. She's fond of music and new videos. I was thinking if she uses Download Torrents too.

Tomorrow will be the start of working day for 2010. I am not working but I am a full time mom and so I need to wake up early again to perform my daily task. Holiday brings so much calories and cholesterol in my body. But I am serious now, I mean about my diet. I need at least 30 minutes of exercise in the morning to get away with all those extra fats I have acquired during the holidays. I'm already on my second day of diet. I took soy meal last night and it tastes good and works well for me.


1 comment:

Rossel said...

same here. i started to wake up early again today. hubby is back to work and daughter will be back to school.

happy new year! may you have a fruitful 2010.