Wednesday, January 6, 2010

reunited

Oh la la, my friend who is now in Thailand for a week vacation will be going back home tomorrow. I all thought that she extended her vacation until the following week. She's feeling a little excited now meeting her family back home again but I guess more excited to see auto dealers when she gets home. It's good to be reunited again with good old friend. I never really expected to meet her again since I resigned from my work many years ago. She's got a very strong personality and her passion to car led her to become unattached to man. For her, car is more precious than getting involve in any relationship. Huh! Anyway, that's her views and I respect her that way. Maybe there's a deeper story inside her. By the way she is still on vacation leave until next week so I guessed, she will drop by here before she goes back to work. When we talked this morning, I almost forgot to tell her this pontiac supercharger that I browsed yesterday. She was asking the other day about this. Thank goodness, it never slipped off my mind. I'm actually starting to experience this memory gap. Oh no, is this a sigh that I'm growing old? Anyway, as she said, we have to enjoy every moment for life is so short and so great. Follow your heart! Discover your passion and follow your bliss.


4 comments:

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

nice A said...

Married to a car? hahaha! Haven't heard of such. Btw, I already added you. Thanks for adding mine:)