Monday, January 11, 2010

officially on a diet

Today, I'm officially declaring start of a rigid diet for myself. Since I started last week I noticed that I lose about few pounds only and not my desired goal of losing 10 pounds on my weight. To be honest, I sometimes cheat myself when the food is so tempting. Chocolates and pizzas are just so irresistable but I tried not to eat much of it so as not to exceed my caloric limit for the day. I don't know what else to do and I'm very disappointed with myself. When I went to mall last time, I spotted on some pretty and flirty dresses. I'm a little bit sad for not taking those stuff home with me. When I checked online, my eyes popped out and drooled over to VS sexy lingerie too. Husband sent me two big bottles of soy meal. He knew that I'm serious with my diet now. Today, I ate less carbs and more fruits and vegetables for my day 1 plan. I want to keep myself fit too by having at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. It really takes a lot of hardwork and discipline. I got some medium size of shirt already and that means I really have to work for that size. Sometimes I think about Liposuction but right now I'm still saving money for my priorities. Being on a diet doesn't only need eating less or counting calories but also long hours of sleep, healthy food and exercise.


No comments: