Thursday, January 21, 2010

My First Kiss (hurrah!!)

I was... uh.. oh.. a late bloomer.. I don't remember it well. I was ah.. please make it clear Niko, you mean smack? I think I kissed him, it was in poster magazine as I was head over heels in love with Menudo, (80's boy band from Puerto Rico) Ricky Martin.. honest.. really.. I'm shy.. (blushing)..

Niko and the rest of GT team, you're all brave for this week's theme. I salute you all! But pardon me, should this meme came earlier, I could have at least remembered when that kiss happened. Also, first kiss is really something I would like to keep. Please consider this post again for GT, for the sake of my present life now. I am a silent wife! :) that, i borrowed the line..

More exciting moment right here.

I know my headline/title will catch the reader's eye and click on my page. I think this post will give me an instant hits.



4 comments:

Quilt Works said...

I can relate to late bloomer part :-) Thank you for putting a smile on my face!


I stopped by with a tag, hope you will stop by too, Quiltworks

the donG said...

ako naman dumaan sa puppy love. hahaha...

Reena said...

haha. i want to comment on your post and dun sa isang nagcomment sayo. lol.

but anyway, i understand why you dnt want to write abt it here. it can get you in trouble.lol. ako rin siguro ganyan gagawin ko kung alam kong may magagalit. eh wala naman eh. haha

so ricky martin pala ha. ako ata si doggie howsert lga first love ko eh. hehe

Rossel said...

another safe post. lol! so many safe answers this week...i understand how desperate you are about the traffic because I am desperate too. mine is here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/01/my-first-kiss.html