Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy Moments: Welcoming New Sibling

Theme for the week for Mommy Moment is Welcoming New Sibling.

My eldest daughter was two years old when I got pregnant to my second baby. My older daughter was aware of having a new baby sister. And as soon as we got home after giving birth to new baby, I gave her more attention because I knew she'll be a little jealous with new sibling. But then, she was more excited with her role as a big sister.

Welcoming a sibling is definitely as excited as first born. I say even more excited, because a new sibling means a new addition and a new blessings to family.

Please bear with the quality of my photograph here. :)

mommy moments

Please visit Mommy Moments for more WS entries.




6 comments:

wenn said...

it's usually interesting when a new baby comes along.

judys424 said...

The photo shows how much the new 'ate' is enjoying her little sister. :) Happy MM!

momgen said...

Oh it looks great shot for them. I am glad to have another one that is not wild as the number one hehehe. Happy MM! Mine is ready..

Mine is up

chubskulit said...

Buti ka pa sis malaki na yung eldest mo bago nasundan hehehe.. Ako nine months lang si rye when I got pregnant ulit hehehe..

New Born Days

Jac said...

Indeed! Welcoming a sibling is definitely as excited as first born.
Happy weekend!!

Chris said...

precious photo! thanks for taking the time to share this with us! :D