Wednesday, January 6, 2010

blog anniversary winner

In celebration of my blog anniversary, I held a small fun contest last week. It's a simple trivia about food and the answer is afritada. This is just for fun, a dry-run for my next year's anniv contest, (haha) and a short post to thank you all. Because seven got the correct answer, and I only have to give the $5 prize for 2, I then choose the winner through pickatrandom.com and this was drawn in the presence of myself. :D So ladies and gentlemen, please hold your breath as I announce the winner.. dandararan... and the winners are:






To marice and jeanny, please email me your paypal address
at nuts_glimpse@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!



9 comments:

Redlan said...

Hindi na naman ako nanalo. lol. Congrats kay Jeanny at kay Marice. ANd happy blogsary @Nuts Yahoo!

nice A said...

Okay, nuts, maybe it was deleted unintentionally.
Congrats again on your blogoversary and to your contest winners, marice and jeanny!

Eds said...

oy, pacontest ka pala. uhmmm...sayang hindi ko natunugan eh. hehehe. anyway, happy blogoversary sayo nuts and congrats sa winners.

Jona said...

congrats to the two winners! :D late ko na nalaman ang contest e.

Jeanny said...

Uy I won pala (hindi siguro sumali si Sheng sa contest na ito, hehehe)

Thanks you sis. This contest was fun. Congrats din kay Marice :)

Ay will email you the info later ;)

Jeanny said...

Uy I won pala (hindi siguro sumali si Sheng sa contest na ito, hehehe)

Thanks you sis. This contest was fun. Congrats din kay Marice :)

Ay will email you the info later ;)

Marice said...

awww thanks much sis! looking forward to your next contest ;) hugs!

amiable amy said...

Hahaha. Natatawa ako sa fun gimmick ng blog mo girl. Congratulations ha. Sayang at d ako nakasali hahaha. I am so glad that you are holding on, masaya sa blog world diba? I am so happy for you girl. Congrats ulit! Happy New Year! Busy lang talaga ako girl ha, pasensya na.

pehpot said...

di ako nanalo? waaaahhh!!!
gusto mo mag sponsor sa contest namin? kaso level 2 and level 1 sponsorhsip na lang open

let me know soon ha.