Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i miss carbonara

I have a leftover 500grams of Fettucini last week so I cooked it this afternoon for our snack, a very simple preparation and easy to cook. I might cook this again next week. Here's sharing you my carbonara today but please bear with my poor photograph. I forgot to set my camera to macro and so here's the result. :)



ingredients: garlic, onion, pepper,mushroom, thickened cream, cheeze, butter, tuna flakes, fettucini pasta. saute garlic and onion in butter. add mushroom, tuna, cream. add pepper and salt to taste. sprinkle with cheese and serve. enjoy! :)


4 comments:

Marice said...

aww my fave pasta :)

chubskulit said...

sarap, daan lang ako dito sis bago matulog,. Am so tired wahhhhh.. Salamat for the visits ad comments.

Jeanny said...

I love carbonara. May leftover chicken ako so baka yun halo ko.

Enjoy the rest of the week :)

nice A said...

I love carbonara, too. I use mushroom if my hubby wants it vegetarian.