Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the biggest contest in blogging history ever!

Look what's all over the blogworld today! It's Kaye and Pehpot's blogversary contest! And you know what, I almost did not make it to be one of the sponsor! Click the banner below and see how lucky I am to be one of sponsor of the biggest contest in the universe ever. I was the last in the list, and honestly, I begged Peh to please include me as I was too late to pledge for the sponsorship. Look now what I've got.. much exposure in blog universe. With that, I've won already! How lucky! And what's more surprising here, I can even join the contest and this will run from January 18 to Feb 28. Join now, just click the banner below to see the full details and win as much as $200 in the contest..





2 comments:

chubskulit said...

Bakit sa ibang blog nakita ko eh more than 500 dollars daw mapapanalunan.. which is which hehehe. Anyhow, goodluck sis. Ala akong swerte sa mga ganito eh...

Eds said...

wow sponsor ka na ngayon nuts. hehehe. goodluck. try ko silip sa contest na yan mamaya