Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Relaxing Afternoon

It's already Wednesday and two more short days and Christmas is here. The weather seems to be gloomy today but I love it. I hope that cold temperature today extends for another month. My kids are asking me to go to supermarket to avoid the long lines tomorrow but I am sure by this time, supermarkets are crowded with shoppers already. I felt so lazy today with swinging moods. Well, I guess I'm pms-ing again. All I want to do is lay down in my bed. I have one couch in my living room but I want a modern sofas like the one I saw in my friend's house. I wish to have one too.

I am still thinking what to prepare this Christmas. I want something that is easier to cook and prepare but my kids requested for some grilled foods or barbeque and spaghetti. Ahmm, you have to taste my spaghetti and discover why everybody else is requesting for me to cook this pasta. No, I'm not boasting about it, just taste to believe! :D

For now, another one lazy afternoon on the couch, relaxing and enjoying long holidays! Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

Seiko said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.

Me said...

Hello:) happy happy holidays to you and to your family