Friday, December 18, 2009

mommy moments: favorite entry

Our theme for mommy moments today is about our favorite entry. Mine is Dress-up Day. I always love seeing my kids wearing gown or dressing them up for any occasion even participating in school events.
So here is my favorite entry:
-0-

mommy moments

My little girl was five years in this picture as flower girl in my cousin's wedding.
Also in wedding of my cousin. My older daughter was six years old here.

Please click the above for more Mommy Moments favorite entry.


10 comments:

Willa said...

your daughter look so elegant in her gown. :)

ruby said...

ang cute ng daughter mo,, :)

Surviving Deployment
A new beginning

Cecile said...

indeed, she look very pretty on her beautiful gown; thanks for sharing, Nuts!

chubskulit said...

If i were you, yan din pipiliin ko.

A little late for my MM, but hope you could still peek. I broke the rule this time, find out why.

Hazel said...

Dressing up is fun, I like those moments too even with my son although most of the time he doesn't cooperate. I love the facial expression of your five-year old. She's the picture of innocence, and she's pretty. Your six-year old ay naku munting dalaga na, matangkad, at ang pose may social sense o diva :) Happy holidays, sis.

judys424 said...

a favorite milestone for kids pag naging bearer or flower girl. Cute naman your eldest :)

Jac said...

ang hirap pumili ng fave theme sa MM lahat kc fave halos natin ehehe..
Btw I like the dress up theme also! Ang cute ng daughter mo mommy bagay na bagay maging flower girl =)

shydub said...

She is so adorable with her gown.

Ladynred said...

She is very pretty. love her gown.

Chris said...

she is so pretty! :D thanks for joining us this week!

merry Christmas too!