Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally, I got my first payout!!

After several days of waiting for payment of my paid post, I finally got my first payout. It took several days for me to finally transfer and withdraw payment in my own account.

I have Media Whiz from review.com, unfortunately due to my pending status at reviewme, verifying my paypal is impossible because of $1.95 charges from paypal and that card has no fund yet. MediaWhiz Master Card is an exclusive card for bloggers from reviewme.com. My status is still pending for approval.

Steps on verifying paypal account through Union Eon Debit Visa Card.
  • Apply personally at Unionbank. Submit two valid id and one photo.
  • Wait for a week to process the debit visa card.
  • When the card is ready, pay 350 pesos for annual charges and deposit 100 for charges amount to $1.95 intended for paypal verification. In my case, I deposited 500 in my account.
  • Wait for another one week for activation of account. During activation period, you may already use your debit card for withdrawal and deposit transaction. Please note that deposits and withdrawals with EON have limits since the card is designed for online transaction. There are limits for transaction, one (1) for over the counter and two (2) transaction for atm's. Additional fees will be charged for exceeding limits.
  • Enroll your EON for online banking. Wait for another two days or 48 hours for activation period.
  • Go to your paypal account. Click the get verified button.
  • Enter the paypal code which can be found in your card statement. There, you have it. You're account is now verified, you can now limit your sending and receiving money through paypal.
I'm just happy to share the product of nosebleeding in my previous post. Thanks advertisers for approving my not so smart post. :D Anyway, I was paid and was approved for it. I have screen shot of my transacti0n but did not upload for a reason. I am just feeling so overwhelmed right now. Oh no, this fund is not intended for my previous post. Happy blogging!



4 comments:

chubskulit said...

bakit di na lang bank card mo ginamit sa paypal natagalan ka tuloy... But congratulations!

Eds said...

wow. congrats. ako hindi mo pa nasubukan magwithdraw sa paypal account ko. gusto ko nga subukan kung pwede sya sa SA e withdraw.

happy weekend to you.
just dropping by from redlan!

Dhemz said...

wohooo...finally! congrats te...way to go...:)

REDLAN said...

Wowo congrats! Uy turuan mo ko panu gamitin ang eon card. ni-return ko sa akin kasi mali ang pincode nila. grrr. hindi ko na binalikan hanggang ngayon, last year pa yun.